Discover Jim Thorpe
Welcome to Jim Thorpe, the county seat of Carbon County. There is always something fun for the whole family to do and see while you visit.
After you have explored Jim Thorpe, be sure to experience the beauty, wonderful businesses, events and attractions in our other Carbon County towns. and the other wonderful businesses, events and attractions in our other Carbon County towns.
Kick Off the Holidays in Jim Thorpe-
Friday, December 3rd and Saturday, December 4th
Jim Thorpe Quick Links
- Find Your Fun in Jim Thorpe & Carbon County Visitors Guide (Download)
- Jim Thorpe Events Calendar
- Jim Thorpe & Carbon County Hot Deal Discounts
- Jim Thorpe & Carbon County Fairs & Festivals
- Find Your Fun
- Lehigh-Gorge Scenic Railway Train Rides
- Jim Thorpe Trolley Tours
- Jim Thorpe Tourism Agency/Downtown Jim Thorpe Visitors Website
- Jim Thorpe, The Athlete
- Mauch Chunk Historical Society
- Mauch Chunk Museum
- Jim Thorpe Borough
- Jim Thorpe Area School District
You can also feel free to contact or visit the Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau's Visitors Center at the Old Mauch Chunk Train Station for more information:
2 Susquehanna Street, Jim Thorpe, PA 18229 | Call: 570-325-3673
Hours: Sunday to Saturday 9:30am to 5:30pm
Still want to know more about Jim Thorpe? Visit their official Jim Thorpe website for additional information about this charming and fun, historic town.
Make Your Stay in Jim Thorpe Both Fun, Safe & Enjoyable
The Jim Thorpe Police Department would like to make your fall visits to Jim Thorpe fun, safe and enjoyable. During your visit we ask that you follow a few simple rules.
- Be patient and expect traffic delays.
- Cross the roadways at designated crosswalks and always wait for pedestrian signals or direction from personnel directing pedestrian traffic before crossing.
- Park only in areas where parking is permitted. (See parking information on their website.)
- Use trash receptacles to discard your trash.
For more information, please visit: www.jtborough.org/police
Plan your visit to Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania by searching our Jim Thorpe Business Directory below to find local businesses, restaurants, quaint shoppes, entertainment & historical attractions, accommodations and more!
R.F. Ohl offers home heating oil, kerosene, and diesel to homes & businesses in NE PA. We install and service heating, cooling, & HVAC systems. We are your resource for home comfort solutions.
Offering Class I-III Whitewater rafting on the Lehigh River, on-site 900ft long Zipline, 40 acres of Paintball fields, & Bike rental & shuttle service for the Lehigh Gorge Trail.