Virtual State of the County ZOOM (new date) June 11, 2020
The Carbon Chamber & Economic Development Corp. Future Leaders of Carbon County (FLOCC) presents the 2nd Annual State of the County Presentation with County, Local and School Officials on Thursday June 11th , 2020 from 11am-12:30pm from Blue Mountain Resort in Palmerton.
As an attendee, your audio and video will be turned off for the presentation. At any time during the program, if you have a question for our presenters, you can type your question directly into the Q&A box at the bottom of your screen. We will do our best to get to all your questions at the end of the program.
We are so grateful to our sponsors who helped make this event a reality!
Mauch Chunk Trust Company, Blue Mountain Resort, Lehigh Valley Health Network, St. Luke’s University Health Network, Aetna Health,
GOLD: Greater Lehigh Valley Realtors, Andreas Plumbing Heating & AC and Dave Figenshu Digital Media
SILVER: Future Homes and Jim Thorpe Neighborhood Bank
Our presenters today are both in person and virtual – a hybrid webinar! They include:
• US Congressman Dan Meuser -
• State Representative Doyle Heffley
• Commissioner Wayne Nothstein
• GLV Realtors - Matthew Marks and Justin Porembo
• Francine Kluck from CCTI
• Chris Barrett, Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau
• Terry Purcell, Lehigh Valley Health Network
• John Nespoli, and Joe Pinto, St. Luke’s University Health Network
Below are the dial-in instructions for our attendees only. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out.
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Jun 11, 2020 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Carbon State of the County Dinner Presented by FLOCC
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Webinar ID: 891 5347 4023
- US Congressman Dan Meuser
- State Rep. Doyle Heffley
- Carbon County Commissioners
- GLV Realtors Association
- County Education Report
- Tourism update: Chris Barrett
- LEHIGH VALLEY Health Network – Terry Purcell
- St. Luke's Carbon Campuses – John Nespoli & Joe Pinto
Sharps Compliance, Lehigh Valley Health Network, Mauch Chunk Trust, St. Luke's University Health Network, Blue Mountain Resort
GOLD: Greater Lehigh Valley Realtors, Andreas Plumbing Heating & AC
SILVER: Future Homes