Berryville Holdings, LLC is seeking a highly motivated and organized Graphic Designer. Someone with the attitude; when life gives you lemons, you make #fff44f-ade.
This position will primarily involve working with our corporate and marketing team to create product branding, design print material (infographics, whitepaper, posters, brochures, catalogs, etc.), and produce tradeshow/conference graphics (displays, banners, tablecloths, backdrops, giveaways). Secondary job duties may include lite animation and video editing, to produce video experiences for training and marketing, and website maintenance and development using Webflow or WordPress.
This is a full-time position with weekends and all federal holidays off. The salary range is $55,000 to $70,000 and is dependent on experience and ability. Potential candidates must be willing to undergo a criminal background check. A portfolio of work is required for consideration for the position. This position is W2 only.
Required Experience & Skills
· Good organization and time management
- Prior experience providing graphic direction and design to clients
- Mastery of Adobe Illustrator
- Prior work producing print graphics (posters, brochures, etc)
- Experience with creating guidelines for logos and branding material
· Webpage development or design (WordPress or Webflow)
- Videography and animation
- Have previously designed and delivered large-scale tradeshow assets (e.g backdrops)
- Knowledge of digital marketing (content to engage and convert audiences)
- UI/UX design experience
About Berryville Holdings, LLC
Berryville Holdings, LLC is a software development and services company dedicated to providing leading-edge technology solutions to customers whose security and operational requirements demand proactive security solutions. Our headquarters is located outside of Washington D.C. in Herndon, Virginia. We also have highly talented developers across the country who devise and maintain our unique software solutions.
Berryville Holdings, LLC provides an escape from the standard corporate grind and provides a rewarding, fast-paced work environment. Join us to realize your full potential, focus your talents on rewarding and meaningful work, and become one with the Force.
Berryville Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.