HVAC Lead Installer- Benefits + $5K to Come on Board
Are you highly motivated, a terrific communicator, and passionate about others?
We are looking for real stars to bring their best.
We need a new member to our HVAC/Plumbing Family!!
We are a family owned business in Lehighton, PA ready for growth and we need you!
Here's what we are looking for...
- Install heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers.
- Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites in the service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to the customer.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Maintain and submit monthly mileage log forms.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at the job site.
- Electronically process credit card payments.
- Obtain customer signature at the completion of the job.
- Obtain correct customer information including email address.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate the system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to the customer what the issue is and what is a need to correct.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities (occasional travel) on latest industry technologies.
- Identify and report to owner potential opportunities for additional business (newer system, service contracts, and additional services).
- Excellent customer service skills with a desire to exceed customer expectations. Customers First!
- Experience in installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
- At least 3 years previous experience in HVAC.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
- Well groomed, neat appearance
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Valid social security number
- Must be able to pass drug and back-round test(s) as required by company
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules.
- Must live within a 30 minute radius from Lehighton.
Salary: $30-35/hr Plus BONUSES
Paid Vacation and Sick Days
Company Cell Phone
Uniforms and Shoe Allowance
Travel for training purposes
Full Health Benefits
Well, are you ready to add your name to our Family Tree? Call us today!!
- High school or equivalent
- HVAC: 3 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Driver's License
- EPA Universal Certification
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- HVAC: 3 years (Preferred)
- Oil & Gas: 2 years (Preferred)
- EPA Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road