LEADERSHIP CARBON 2017-2018
Click Here To Download An Application
Leadership Carbon is an adult leadership development program designed to cultivate leaders for the benefit of Carbon County’s future. Participants will develop a deeper understanding of the challenges, opportunities and resources existing within Carbon County and will be prepared and encouraged to serve on various non-profit boards. The leadership training program is headquartered at the Carbon Chamber & Economic Development Office in partnership with Lehigh Carbon Community College.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION BY MAY 1, 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS July 1, 2016
Thanks to our sponsors:
First Northern Bank & Trust, Mauch Chunk Trust, Blue Mountain Resort
A Committee of the Carbon Chamber & Economic Developement
In partnership with the Center for Leadership & Workforce Development at LCCC
Please visit www.carboncountychamber.org or contact Linda Rex, Program Coordinator, at 610-379-5000 or via e-mail: email@example.com.
Carbon County Hotel Tax Grant
-DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS DECEMBER 30, 2017- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION
Next Deadlines for Submission are February 28th & September 30th.
Room Tax Allocation Committee (RTAC)
As Authorized by: The Office of the Carbon County Commissioners
The Carbon County Commissioners have delegated to the RTAC certain responsibilities concerning the solicitation, evaluation and recommendation of tourism-related projects to be funded in part by proceeds from the Hotel Room Tax imposed throughout the County.
This Committee has developed and submitted to the Office of the County of Commissioners a protocol that include: general guidelines, guidelines, application criteria and an evaluation procedure.
1. Twice annually, the RTAC will provide releases to the media and place advertisements informing eligible non-profit organizations in Carbon County of the availability of grants for tourism-related projects (that primarily bring tourists into Carbon County and encourage overnight stays) and soliciting their inquiries.
2. The RTAC will provide an application to interested organizations together with a timetable of deadlines for submission.
3. Following each deadline, the RTAC will convene to evaluate all applications that have been received and will record its recommendations for funding.
4.The RTAC will send the report to the Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau, Inc. (PMVB) for final approval per ACT 18.
5. Invoices from vendors for marketing expenditures will be sent directly to PMVB for payment up to the amount approved by the RTAC.
6. Funding recipients will be required to submit a summary of all expenditures and pertinent project information to the RTAC within 12 months of the conclusion of the funded project.
7. PMVB Branding guidelines will be provided. Branding materials should be added to print/digital advertising including, but not limited to, websites, billboards and brochures. Any questions should be directed to Brian Bossuyt, Director of Marketing (PMVB) firstname.lastname@example.org 570-421-5791 x 3120.
8. Upon approval of funding, marketing invoices should be sent to Staci Barkalow, CFO (PMVB) email@example.com for payment.
Please be sure to indicate the organizations name along with your contact information on each marketing invoice.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS DECEMBER 30, 2017.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION