Castle Night at Skirmish
Skirmish has over 50 playing maps. We’ve got about 750 acres. We have maps that are completely filled with woods, ones with bridges and bunkers, and ones with entire cities! We have open fields, huge shipping containers, air filled bunkers, and down helicopters. With all of these features and new ones every year, the most played and most revered field is and probably always will be…..Tippmann Castle.
The castle is timeless, respected, and just huge. At Skirmish, we understand that everyone wants to be at Tippmann. Sometimes, you can’t always play it because other teams beat you to it. At Castle Nights Paintball, everyone plays at the Castle. Between Empire Castle and Tippmann Castle, you’re either defending or charging. Either way, you’re playing the biggest and the best.
Join us for Castle Nights Paintball at Skirmish for only $24.99 per person. Come in the morning and pay the standard admission fee($32.99) and you can play Castle Nights Paintball for free!
Carbon County Hotel Tax Grant
-DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS DECEMBER 30, 2017- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION
Next Deadlines for Submission are February 28th & September 30th.
Room Tax Allocation Committee (RTAC)
As Authorized by: The Office of the Carbon County Commissioners
The Carbon County Commissioners have delegated to the RTAC certain responsibilities concerning the solicitation, evaluation and recommendation of tourism-related projects to be funded in part by proceeds from the Hotel Room Tax imposed throughout the County.
This Committee has developed and submitted to the Office of the County of Commissioners a protocol that include: general guidelines, guidelines, application criteria and an evaluation procedure.
1. Twice annually, the RTAC will provide releases to the media and place advertisements informing eligible non-profit organizations in Carbon County of the availability of grants for tourism-related projects (that primarily bring tourists into Carbon County and encourage overnight stays) and soliciting their inquiries.
2. The RTAC will provide an application to interested organizations together with a timetable of deadlines for submission.
3. Following each deadline, the RTAC will convene to evaluate all applications that have been received and will record its recommendations for funding.
4.The RTAC will send the report to the Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau, Inc. (PMVB) for final approval per ACT 18.
5. Invoices from vendors for marketing expenditures will be sent directly to PMVB for payment up to the amount approved by the RTAC.
6. Funding recipients will be required to submit a summary of all expenditures and pertinent project information to the RTAC within 12 months of the conclusion of the funded project.
7. PMVB Branding guidelines will be provided. Branding materials should be added to print/digital advertising including, but not limited to, websites, billboards and brochures. Any questions should be directed to Brian Bossuyt, Director of Marketing (PMVB) firstname.lastname@example.org 570-421-5791 x 3120.
8. Upon approval of funding, marketing invoices should be sent to Staci Barkalow, CFO (PMVB) email@example.com for payment.
Please be sure to indicate the organizations name along with your contact information on each marketing invoice.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS DECEMBER 30, 2017.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION