Celebrate Oktoberfest at Blue Mountain Resort in the scenic Pocono Mountains! This year, Blue Mountain has partnered with Carbon County Chamber of Commerce to bring our guests a bigger, and better event! We have it all - a Biergarden, live Oom-Pah music with a dance floor, and a wide-spread of Bavarian-style food!
Get in on all the action!
Saturday, Sept 30 and Sunday, Oct 1 - 12pm to 5pm each day, at the base of Blue Mountain (Valley) Rain or Shine!
Guaranteed to be a good time! Enjoy a wide selection of Traditional Oktoberfest Beer, great polka bands and delicious eats! Plus, support our talented crafter's & artisan vendors, and take-in our breathtaking view of the Pocono Mountains!
- Our Scenic Lift Rides!
- Pet-friendly - please be sure to keep dogs on a leash at all times, and owners must clean-up.
Crafters, Brews & Cocktails
- Oktoberfest Platter $15.00 includes-1 kielbasa, 1 knockwurst, 1 bratwurst, 1 potato pancake over hunter's stew
- Pork Schnitzel Platter $10.00 includes Spatzle noodles & German potato salad
- Potato Pancakes 3/$5.00
- Bratwurst, Kielbasa or Knockwurst Sandwich $7.00 served with chips & a pickle
- Hunter's Stew $6.00 served with roll & butter
- Halushki $5.00 -cabbage & noodles
- Halupkis $5.00 -stuffed cabbage
- Cheeseburger $7.00 -served with chips & a pickle
- Nathan's Hot Dog $3.00
- Chicken Fingers & Fries $7.00
- Large French Fry $4.00
- Waffle Cabin Ice Cream Waffle $6.00
- Bavarian Soft Pretzel Sticks $6.00 (3) w/cheese
- Giant Pickle on a Stick $2.00
- German Potato Salad $2.50
- Authentic Sauerkraut $2.50
- Coffee $2.00
- Bottled Water $2.00
- Bottled Soda $3.00
- Spaten - $6
- Spaten Oktoberfest - $6
- Leinenkugel Harvest Patch Shandy - $6
- Neshaminy Creek Highwater Hefeweizen- $6
- Susquehanna Pumpkin Ale - $6
- Nimble Hill Maple Pumpkin Vanilla Porter $6 (limited quantity while supplies last)
- Angry Orchard - $6
- Yuengling Oktoberfest - $5
- Miller Lite - $5
Craft & Specialty Vendors